– Providing a developed model for Technological Engineering Education that is related to a specific industry (electrical power in the case of faculty) that kept pace with the global engineering trends in using Computer Science and its applications in industry, using the English language in teaching.
– Graduating specialized engineers in the engineering fields in general and in serving the fields of electricity and energy in particular, and who are able to assume engineering responsibilities including operation and maintenance in a short time after their graduation.
– Graduating technologists engineers who are specialists in serving electricity and energy fields and able to take over the engineering responsibilities of operation and maintenance in a short time after graduation.
– Opening the field of an engineering study for the sons of Upper Egypt provinces which suffers from the lacking of engineering faculties and high institutes.
– Preparing courses for continuing education and training of engineers in the faculty’s disciplines which aim to provide a new technology or re-qualify them to perform various works or learn them new skills and train them on using them.
– Supporting State’s plan regarding establishing industrial zones in Upper-Egypt through applying practical research, studies, testing, and consultations that are commissioned by industry and production sites.
– Contributing to serving the environment and the local community in the field of faculty’ disciplines by participating in putting scientific solutions and future visions and necessary strategies for sustainable development.
-Preparing a graduate has the ability to apply the methods of engineering scientific thought, analysis, and deduction, as well as have the desire and ability to continuous learning.
-Preparing a graduate has the ability to compete in the labor market within the light of the changeable circumstances of the international and local community.
– Directing postgraduate studies towards solving the practical problems that face the Ministry of Electricity and Energy in the south of Egypt.
-Applying the cooperation between the educational institution and production sites.