This morning, on Wednesday corresponding to 8/9/2021 a workshop was held in the Measurement and Assessment unit at the faculty of energy engineering headed by Dr. Abdel-Momen Mohamed Abdel Rahim – Executive Director of the Unit and hosted by Prof. Hassan Ahmed Abdullah – Director of the Measurement and Assessment Center at the university, Prof. Wagdy Saber – Deputy Director of the Measurement and Assessment Center at the university, which discussed the following subjects:
- Review what was accomplished by the heads of the committees through the past period.
- Addressing the heads of the department about the necessity of the nominating of the academic staff to prepare question bank, and at least determining the studying course that questions bank prepares for it for the 1st semester of the academic year 2021/2022.
- Benefitting the Measurement and Assessment unit about the working rules in controls, and rules of selecting heads and members of controls at the faculty for the bachelor’s stage.
- The using standards for the Measurement and Assessment process at the faculty, also the rules of organizing exams at the faculty, and delivering a paper version from the exam progress plan through the past three years.
- Addressing the scientific departments at the faculty about their desire to make exams automatically corrected for the academic year 2021/2022.